Shipping & Returns
What are your holiday cutoff times?
We guarantee delivery of your package by December 24th to all major cities on orders placed on or before December 10th.
Where does Posterjack ship to?
Posterjack ships to anywhere in the continental United States of America. We do not ship to Hawaii or Puerto Rico. All shipping takes place through FedEx.
How much does shipping cost?
Our standard shipping rate is $9.99. This is a flat rate and applies to your entire order, regardless of the quantity or size.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $150.
Is my package going to arrive in good condition?
All orders are packaged with our time-tested, super-tough packaging materials. Less than 1% of our packages are damaged. However, all of our shipments are fully insured, so should any damage occur during shipment, you are completely covered.
How long does it take you to produce my art?
The amount of time required to complete your order depends on the type of product. All times listed are average times. If we have a big rush of orders, it can take longer than the times listed. Please bear in mind that each piece of art is a custom product that needs to be produced.
- Posters 1-2 Business Day
- Peel & Sticks 2-5 Business Days
- Fine Art Prints 2-4 Business Days
- Framed Photos 4-7 Business Days
- Barnwood Frames 3-7 Business Days
- Lacquer Frames 3-7 Business Days
- Loft Frames 3-7 Business Days
- Canvas Prints 5-7 Business Days
- Photoboards 5-7 Business Days
- Frameless Mounting 5-10 Business Days
- Metal Prints 7-10 Business Days
- Acrylic Prints 8-12 Business Days
- Gallery Boxes 8-12 Business Days
- Wood Prints 7-10 Business Days
- Acrylic Blocks 5-7 Business Days
- Woodstand Prints 3-5 Business Days
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Shipment time varies depending on your location in the country. Please see the map below to estimate your shipping time.
The actual delivery date for your order will be determined when we mail your package. You will receive an email with a tracking code when your package is shipped so that you can monitor the progress of your shipment online.